Replacement wall plug for Activator Power Adaptor
Use this Activator power adaptor / power supply cord in the US and Canada to replace lost or damaged Activator power supply cord.
Input:100-120V AC 50/60Hz, Output: DC 24V/5A
This power adaptor is for replacing the one that came with your Activator in the Starter Kit. The plug type is for the US and Canada. An adaptor is required for use in countries with 240V AC current.
When your power adaptor and Activator are plugged in and functioning correctly both will have a small LED light that lights up. The Activator LED will alternate between yellow and amber as the heater cycles on and off. The color of the LED on the adaptor will remain constant.
- No light on your Activator Power Supply Cord? Check to see that your electrical outlet if functioning correctly. Try a different outlet.
- Check to see if the Power Supply Cord is plugged in correctly into the Activator.
- If the socket has power and the LED on the power supply does not light up then the power supply cord may be the issue.
- Order a replacement Power Adaptor or contact us for questions at email@example.com or 706-338-9557
- If the light works on the power adaptor cord but the LED does not light up on the Activator Case then contact us for warranty replacement at firstname.lastname@example.org or 706-338-9557.