Your Tiptonic Starter Kit will arrive in 2 boxes:
- Box 1 contains a Sizing Chart and instructions.
- Use our simple Sizing Chart to find your pick sizes then email them to us.
- Box 2 will contain your Tiptonic Finger Picks and the Starter Kit items listed below.
Your Starter Kit will contain the following:
- A Sizing Chart to find your pick sizes
- (Box 1 makes a perfect gift to wrap for your musician)
- Your Activator for rejuvenating the adhesive on your Picks
- A custom mix of 6 Finger Picks for each size ordered
- Includes 2 picks in each of our 3 height profiles (for Flat Nails, Regular and Curved)
- Plus – 2 picks in each of our 3 height profiles one size narrower than ordered for comparison
- (Most Pick Mixes contain between 40 – 50 picks depending on how many fingers need picks)
- The Owner’s Manual – Filled with great tips and tutorials.
- A Quick Guide to our Pick Sizes
- One 8 compartment plastic Storage Case to keep your Picks organized
- Small file to shape the back of the pick to match your cuticle
- A Power Adaptor Power Supply cord for your Activator
New To Tiptonic Finger Picks?
The Tiptonic Starter Kit is Strongly Recommended if you are new to Tiptonic Picks. The Starter Kit includes an Activator Case and a Sizing Chart so that you can dial in your perfect picks. The adhesive is stiff at room temperature and doesn’t adhere to the nail as well as when warmed. The Activator warms the adhesive up and holds it at the perfect temperature indefinitely until you are ready to put them on. This rejuvenates the adhesive and allows it to be reused dozens of times. Many people get around 6 weeks or more of daily use before the pick and the adhesive begin to wear out. Reordering your picks is easy and we offer volume discounts on 4 or more of the same size!
The Activator Case
The Activator Case rejuvenates the adhesive so that it can be reused over and over again. It’s is also a great place to keep up to 7 picks stored and ready for the next gig. Place your Tiptonic Finger Picks back in the Activator when you finish playing to store them until you need them again.