20 year Acrylic Nail user Doug Young Demos Tiptonic Finger Picks. Doug explains how to put on Tiptonic Finger Picks and compares them to the tone of his acrylics as they grow out and fall off during the COVID pandemic.
Bill Cheatham cover by Jack and Christina West
Ken Leiboff plays claw hammer banjo, ukulele and steel string guitar and demonstrates how he uses his Tiptonic Finger Picks on each instrument.
Don Alder performing “He Said, She Said” off of his “Not A Planet” CD with his Tiptonic Finger Picks
Just found this video of "He Said, She Said" it was a redo of the original version which I forgot to upload so better late then never. Its off the CD "Not A Plant" so please add it to your Spotify playlist.https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2joBClAhfSPBfdtXGPwK09Just a side note I see that I'm using the Tiptonic Nails so make sure to check those out. The Guitar is a Yamaha LL16D with scalloped upper fretsTiptonic Seymour Duncan Ernie Ball Mark Kirkland Yamaha Music USA Yamaha Gitarren Fans Yamaha Music Europe Yamaha Guitars 立吉車業ZGysp -Yamaha YSP Yamaha Guitar Series Yamaha Musik Indonesia Distributor
Posted by Don Alder on Wednesday, January 2, 2019
Putting on and Taking off Tiptonic Finger Picks using an Activator
Here is a quick video showing how to put on and take off Tiptonic Fingernail Picks after using the Activator for 3 minutes to rejuvenate the adhesive.
To Put on Tiptonic Fingernail Picks
- Place a Fingernail Pick in one of the seven Activator slots
- Plug in the Activator
- Let the adhesive warm up for 2 or 3 minutes until it goes from a matte finish to glossy and shiny
- Turn the opening in the Activator to select your pick
- Tip the pick into your left hand
- Line up the end of your fingernail with the slot in the pick
- Push the pick onto your nail while keeping the back lifted up off of the top of your nail as long as possible as you slide it on
- Squeeze the cuticle area of the pick firmly down onto your nail
- Hold the pick on tightly for a few seconds
- Unplug the Activator
To Take Off Tiptonic Fingernail Picks
- Hook your left thumbnail under the side of the cuticle area of the pick
- Lift up with your thumbnail and you push the pick off of the end of your nail
- Use slow steady pressure and the adhesive will remain on the pick
- Place your pick back in the Activator for storage until needed again
Donovan Raitt using his Tiptonic Fingernail Picks for a great Fingerstyle arrangement of Nirvana’s “Lithium”
Donovan Raitt playing his fantastic fingerstyle arrangement of The Beatles “Something” with his Tiptonic Fingernail Picks
Tony Polecastro Fingernail Pick Review – AcousticLife.tv (AT25)
Tiptonic Fingernail Pick Demonstration Video by Steve Fisch. Tiptonic Fingernail Picks fit over and around your nail giving you a consistent great sounding playing surface while protecting your nail. Great for all stringed instruments.