Set of 12 Fingernail Files
- HIGH QUALITY SANDING PADDLES. We carefully selected the grit (how course or fine the abrasive surface is) to be good for natural nails & Tiptonic Finger Picks. Your order will come with a set of 12 emery board sanding paddles that are 3-1/2″ long and 1/2″ wide (90 mm X 13 mm). They have 100 grit sandpaper on one side and 180 grit on the other. These files are perfect for shaping the back of your Finger Picks to match your nail bed and for general filing of the playing surfaces of the pick.
- ADHESIVE DOES NOT PEEL AWAY FROM THE BOARD. This 2 sided mini nail file set has an adhesive that will keep the sand paper attached to the foam. This heavy duty bond will hold the sandpaper in place for aggressive filing and light touch ups.
- VIRTUALLY NO PARTICLE SHEDDING. Particles that fall off a nail filer can make a mess. A little shedding is normal and expected for sandpaper type abrasive, however too much shedding often means low quality materials. These fingernail files use strong abrasives that have minimal particle shedding.
- WASHABLE, EASY TO CLEAN, WATER RESISTANT. We recommend using isopropyl alcohol to clean your nail files. A couple of sprays will do the trick. You may also brush the file lightly with brush to clean out any material that gets stuck on the file. We do not recommend soaking the file as it may damage the paper and adhesive elements.
- These are the same fingernail files which are included in our Starter Kit and Finger Pick Samplers. Now available by the dozen.